Take this opportunity to not only continue to build a diverse network and connect with others in the IDEA space, but access the ability to:
- Create a stronger community and connect with leaders, champions and change agents,
- Challenge the status quo when it comes to removing barriers to workplace inclusion, and
- Learn, Unlearn, and Relearn as we consciously shape a more inclusive world!
Attendees will also have access to the Kananaskis Nordic Spa to rest and recharge, because we know this work can be hard!
Registration is inclusive of:
- Preferred room rates at the Kananaskis Pomeroy Lodge.
- 3 Days of experiential learning.
- Keynote presenters and expert facilitators who will share their own stories and knowledge.
- Opportunity to support and engage with local businesses.
- A fully accessible conference space.
- Lunch, breakfast, dinner and refreshments throughout the event.
For up-to-date information on our speakers and facilitators and updates to our agenda, visit: The Human Movement
* Accommodations must be booked separately. Booking instructions for accessing the discounted rate will be sent to you by email.